Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OPI Coca-cola Red



Two classics come together to create a world of happiness and style! 
A bottle of OPI Nail Lacquer can brighten anyone's day, just like another bottle that delivers instant happiness…a bottle of Coca-Cola.



Coca-Cola red is a classic red creme. I can't say no to nice OPI red. By far my favorite brand of nail polishes when it comes to red shades. OPI knows how to make reds. It has nice creamy texture, and decent opacity. It's not fully opaque in two coats I could still see my nail line so I added thin third coat. But you can get away with two coats. Goes on very evenly without streaking. It is such a classic shade I can see this working on any skin tone. What I noticed depending on the light this color on my can pull more or less warm - sometimes it seams like it has orange undertones sometimes I can't notice that at all. 
I love it on my toes too! This is going to be the color I will use the most for my pedicure this summer (last summer it was Dutch tulips).










1 comment:

  1. Prava Coca cola crvena, e ovakve crvene volimm

    ReplyDelete