Wednesday, January 8, 2014

All the shades of pink for spring 2014



Looking around the web I noticed that most of the upcoming spring collections have one thing in common - PINK. I am not huge fan of pink, it's ok for couple of pieces in collection but the whole theme to be around pink/pastel kind of idea I am not crazy about it... But I am sure since it's so wearable it will sell really well.

Let's take a look...


Lancome French Ballerine






NARS Final cut





Givenchy Over rose




Dior Trianon collection





Guerlain Meteorites Blossom collection




MAC Feminine face - doesn't really include any new products, just promoting their Mineralize line, but as you can see they also used pink in the promotional photo




Sorry I could not resist :D




How do you feel about trend of pink in the upcoming spring collections?




2 comments:

  1. It's a bit silly seeing it all rounded up like this, isn't it? I'm definitely not one for candy cotton pinks, and I think it's sad that there are no other options. I did see some brighter colours in the Nars Spring collection, but they were jewel coloured eyeshadows, whereas I would rather do colour on cheeks and lips. I guess beautyland decided that everyone must have enough corals and berries by now, and that pink is now it, or no-one would buy anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne mogu a da ne spomenem kako uopste nisam ljubiteljica ruzicaste boje, neces me nikada vidjeti kako nosim bilo sto od odjece/obuce/asesoara u toj boji no make-up? Eh, tu vec imamo o cemu pricati :D

    ReplyDelete