Saturday, October 6, 2012

Essie Stylenomics - Don't sweater it





I finally got my hands on Don't sweater it! This rounds up my purchases from Essie Stylenomics collection - I got all of them except Skirting the issue. 


Don't sweater it is described as warm, cozy and creamy mauve. In some photos and swatches online I found it looks way more brown than it actually is. It is warm mauve with a hint of grey. It looks like warmer version of Merino cool (my all time favorite color -review coming soon!).


Don't sweater it is extremely creamy and opaque - one thick coat is enough for full coverage! Formula is amazing. Also it looks so glossy even without top coat. It definitely has the best formula in the whole Stylenomics collection. It might not look too interesting in the bottle but this is must have! No one makes these kind of shades like Essie. They really nailed it with this one! 











No comments:

Post a Comment